By: Dawn Pillinger
I got my high xps in the old days the hard way by tending Avocado trees on Double XP boost… eeeeekkkk. Then later with the Irish Deer which at one point I had 1000 of also on double xp boost making them only 140xp each. Later the Triple XP boost came making them 210 XPS each.
Ahhhh but now there are so many High XP animals. If you have horseshoes to spare, most missions give them now, buy a Grand Bison. They are my #1 now for quick Xping at 900xps each on a triple boost. There are many other new animals that give High XPS and most are craftable. I will list their XP value based on using Triple XP boost. As well as trees and crops.
Now everything I did to get to 1.6 billion XPS.
First you need to have the basics:
1) ENERGY.. either through making food.. or by building up your horses to 1000 and constantly feeding them with animal boost. horses give energy and you can easily get your energy bar up to 50,000 boosting 1000 horses over and over.
2)ANIMAL READY – need lots to be able to boost these high xp animals, come from the bear collection.
3)FRUIT READY – comes from Mule collection, so its good to have 100 mules to be able to boost also.
4) THE TRIPLE XP BOOSTS:
- BBQ Bronto Ribs: drop from Dino Exhibits (info)
- Frontier Fritters (info)
- Cowboy Cake: from Cowboy Bride Collection
- Smoked Ham: crafted in the Smoke House
- Ghostly Pioneer(animals only): from Witchy Crates (info)
- Peppermint Earthquake (trees only): crafted in the candy shop
5) THE TRIPLE XP ANIMALS:
- Grand Bison - 900 XPS
- Skeletal pigs – 1050 XPS
- Skeletal horse – 3000 XPS
- Ernie the mule – 576 XPS
- Celestial stag – 600 XPS
- Redeemed imp – 900 XPS
- Patriotic eagle - 975 XPS
- Water patrol duck – 475 XPS
- Charlize spider – 750 XPS
- Mr stag - 750 XPS
- Percy pillbug – 750 XPS
- Big khuna beaver – 600 XPS
- Scurvy duck – 600 XPS
- Builder beaver – 450 XPS
and tons more. Look through your animal hospital and note the xp given off when tended. Almost all the ones we make now have at least one high xp one in the mix. You just have to pay attention and continue to make them.
6) THE HIGH XP TREES:
- MADRONES MADRONES MADRONES– If you are saving over 20 and they are locked up in your orchard sell down to 20 and put them out so you can actually boost and tend. They are 1920 xps each on triple boost and can be boosted over and over. And there collection gives 1200 XPS.
- Java Nut Trees-450 XPS
- Desert Joshua-180 XPS and now a free gift
- Ice Crystal - 270 XP
- Weeping Red Bud – 225 XPS
- White Dog Wood – 180 XPS
- Maple Tree – gives low xps but the collection gives 3000 XPS
- Ancient Plants -drop from dino exhibits and give 600 XP when watered with ancient water and 600 more when harvested (on triple xps boost)
(All these crops are Without a boost so consider how high with a Triple Boost)
- Devils club – 666 XPS
- Washbin - 200 XPS
- Brussel sprouts -150 XPS
- BBQ crop – 150 XPS
- Wood lily – 250 XPS
- Fry crop -150 XPS
- Trigger plant – 175 XPS
- Lakeweed - 300 XPS
- Spirit flame – 200 XPS
and now for coins…..
- Fools gold – 175 XPS
- Golden pasture – 125 XPS
- Spirit cactus – 100 XPS
- Horsetail – 150 XPS
(Note you may want to have lots of crop accelerator boosts on hand as well. They drop from the Flytrap Patch collection.)
What Coins earned by Harvesting all these animals, trees & crops can Buy:
- The Irish deer are good to build up coins. They give 60,000 coins per tend and that adds up to billions of coins. With which you can buy Silver Carriages in the market for 475,000 coins each, placing it gives 5000 XPS. Sell it and it gives you 100,000 coins back towards more.
What are your favorite ways to level up? Let us know and we can add it in.
See How Leveling up has changed:
Coins & Decorations Fast Leveling Up
Do you want up to date info and help, Join and Like CEGamers at Facebook.
Similar Games: Big Farm, Klondike
59 total views, no views today