This is a full featured screenshot capturing and editing client for your browser.
This can be installed for either firefox or internet explorer.
1. When taking a SS just click the S in the corner of your browser (top right). This will open the window shown below.
2. Some highlighted features you can do are in the image below (click to expand to full screen)
3. Select either upload or save, upload will host the image for free. Save will copy it to your Hard drive.
4. Copy link into your post.
|Download FireShot for Firefox, Seamonkey and Thunderbird!|
|Download FireShot for Internet Explorer!|
|Download FireShot for Google Chrome!|
You’ll love it. FireShot Pro costs $34.95 but if you don’t want to pay for it, it will automatically switch into simple mode in 30 days. You won’t lose anything except advanced features provided by FireShot Pro.
FireShot simple is still free and it will be yours forever.
- Multi-editor interface. Switch between captures, use clipboard to exchange annotation objects between them.
- Uploading to Flickr, Google Picasa, ImageShack, EasyCaptures. Use these services to store your captures at image hosting engine.
- Easily customized uploads to FTP and HTTP servers. For example, you can automate the bug-tracking engine you’re using, or simply store images at your server.
- Organizing files into projects. Everything can be stored as a project without anything being lost. You can re-load it and continue your work exactly at the place you stopped previously.
- Saving and Loading graphic files. For example, you can add comments to photos by dragging and dropping them onto the Editor. They will be opened automatically.
- Unlimited Undo. Don’t be afraid of experiments – everything can be rolled back!
- Work with clipboard. Copy any bitmap to your clipboard in your favorite editor or take a screenshot by pressing Print Screen and open it in FireShot in two clicks. Have a nice screenshot in Internet Explorer? Now you can easily transfer it to FireShot. With FireShot you can edit anything that can be copied to your clipboard!
- Independent window. You don’t need to close FireShot’s editor to continue navigation. Now you can surf and capture webpages without simultaneously..
- Printing. Browsers sometimes do not print documents exactly as you want them to. FireShot Pro will give you the exact printout you want.
- Custom bitmaps for watermarking.