By tribalwars developer Morthy
We originally announced that we were working on Tribal Wars app for iPhone way back in March, and since then have been relatively quiet on the subject. We’ve now finished the original specification for the app.
However, we’ve decided to hold off on releasing the first version so we can make several improvements and add new features. We want to make sure you get the best possible experience when using it.
So, what features have been implemented so far?
- Quick access to all worlds on all our versions of Tribal Wars (except the Korean market, for legal reasons)
- A customizable overview giving you easy access to various parts of the game, as well as providing live information on number of incoming attacks, unread mails, reports, etc.
- Quick switching between all your worlds without having to login again or return to the homepage.
- Easy purchasing of premium points via your iTunes account.
- Instant customizable push notifications to your phone for new attacks and mails.
- Play using our mobile optimized version of the game even if you do not have a premium account.
We’re now going to be looking to add the following features before release:
- Optimized iPad version.
- A native speedy version of the map instead of relying on the standard mobile version’s map.
- A native lightweight version of the reports system.
- And the same for the messaging system.
- Translation of the app into various languages other than English.
- An easy way to manage your account sits via the app.
At this stage we are now hoping to finish development in late August.
For now, here’s some screenshots of what we have so far to prove I’m not making this all up (click for full version):