By Zynga CS
Did You Know? Submitting numerous emails and/or starting numerous chats may affect your Support standing
If you send multiple support requests in a short time frame, you may notice slower service or even a change to available contact options.
Here are some reasons why:
- We spread our limited resources across as many players as possible.
- We frequently calibrate our system to check against overuse by individuals.
- Whether you have an issue or multiple issues, please send in a single request.
- Do not send duplicate requests; that is, a new request about the same issue.
- Do not send “I’m checking on my request” responses. This resets the time in the system from when you last submitted a response and moves your request to the back of the queue.
- Do not send more than one request in a day unless absolutely necessary. Also, try not to send more than a couple of requests per week.
By following these recommendations, we can serve you and other players in as timely a manner as possible.
Do you want up to date info and help, Join and Like cegamers at Facebook.