The Black Forest Jubilee!
We have the Bismarck, a 275 Strength Battleship, and two Tiger Tanks—at 100 Strength and 200 Strength!
All of them are exceptionally powerful units for the level they become available.
We’ve also introduced a new way to boost your army’s power—you can now unlock the ability to build these powerful new units permanently!
We’ve also got a lineup of other fixes and improvements!
- The Leaderboard window has been moved out of the way so it doesn’t block you in combat.
- The quality of the daily rewards has been boosted.
- Users should no longer see the “Could Not Create Challenge” error.
- Fixed an issue which caused greyed out units to appear on your island.
- Leaderboards should now show the correct portraits for all your neighbors.
- The “What’s Opera, Doc?” quest should now track your Sweet Potatoes properly.
- The “Sea Worthy” quest dialogue now correctly refers to Gunboats, rather than Carriers.
- Fixed a crash that occurs when you complete the Captain Krunsch tutorial battle.
- The tail rotors on Comanche Airships should now spin properly, preventing them from exploding in a fiery crash.