I thought I would share a few Tips with you on county Fair and how to make more points.
- First tip is to set aside 7 plots separate from the rest of your crops and place a sign for your neighbors to help here. Then make sure you only plant your 24 hour crops in this area always fertilize crops you will get more prized crops this way and by doing this and with friends help you will usually get 1 to 3 prize crops per neighbor visit. And if you are short on water are fertilize you can use your neighbors help in this area as well.I use them to speed grow crops until I run out of water & Fertilize.
- Second tip is when your crops are ready to harvest click on 5 to 7 at a time I have noticed I get more prize crops this way.I always get more prized crops when neighbors help speed grow them before they are ready to harvest but this has worked for me to.
- Use your farmhands to speed grow your 24 hour crops I make a lot of county fair points using farmhands also.
- Also to help you with water & fertilize always use up what you have in your inventory before accepting your neighbors gifts this way you do not lose it because you are allowed to only have 30 waters & 30 fertilize at one time.
- Try to send out 50 to 100 request for water are fertilize at one time any more then that is a waste.The more you send out gifts to your neighbors the more you will receive.
- And remember the more you visit your neighbors the more your neighbors will visit you.
Hope this was helpful and remember like and keep checking back for more fv2 tips, hints,& fv2 news at CEGAMERS AT FARMVILLE 2
If you prefer a group instead of a fan page Tips & shares for fv2 farmers
87 total views, 1 views today