By Zynga Community Manager Stumpgrinder
Zynga recently published an update to The Pioneer Trail. Here are the notes for that release:
- Apps and Games: Accepting requests/gifts through this page on FB should now work (if you’ve already accepted them in the game through ZSC, the red envelope thingee, you won’t get the item again). But, it still doesn’t seem like they are going away when you hit Accept. It does seem like deletion is working again, however.
- Trees that require Spring Water: Trees previously have required 3 Spring Water, in which the second tend gulped down 2, though this was never clearly messaged beforehand thus leading to repeated bouts of confusion (especially if you had 1 Spring Water and couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t watering). This mechanic has now been changed so that these trees now only require 2 Spring Water, 1 for each tend. Trees affected are: White Peach Tree, Sour Cherry Tree, Green Apple Tree, Raspberry Bush, Plum Tree, Almond Tree.
- Debris Generator: Players should now be able to finish full construction. There was a case where the game would get lost trying to figure out which construction phase you were in if you accumulated a ton of parts early on and then rapidly advanced through construction.
- Speaking of debris, there should be a bit more spawning now, and in better variety, than previously.
- Flower Power: Blooming White Roses were failing to drop from White Roses while on this mission.
- Get Ready to Get Rich: The Goldfish Pond was disappearing once placed. Should now be fixed.
- Railroad: The Rail Supply Crates were supposed to be dropping Steel Ingots, not Iron Ingots. The team Metallurgist has been fired.
- We are continuing to look at what’s the deal with the Apps and Games page, so stay tuned.
- Finkerton’s: We confirmed the issue where you can’t send gifts to other players, hence you can’t do anything. We’ll hopefully have a fix for this out soon!
Do you want up to date info and help, Join and Like cegamers at Facebook.