by Zynga Customer Support
Thanks to your support request, and those of your fellow Pioneers Please Fix! clicks, we were able to swat all of the following pesky bugs on the homestead:
- Civic Center: Fragrant Marigolds were not dropping for quest 3.
- Carnival Games: A player’s score did not count correctly for beating Hank in Quest 2, or the game refreshed and the progress was lost on completing quest 2.
- Carnival Games: The Quests – “The Bear necessities” and “Eyes on the Prize” were not counting games that were placed from a request.
- Carnival Games: Players were getting the “invite a friend” screen when you click the “see score” button, but clicking the “see score” button did nothing at all.
- Carnival Games: Carnival collections were wishlistable but not giftable – When trying to send the gift, players were forced to refresh their game.
- Multiple bulls were appearing on top of each other.
- Soybeans were not dropping Thistle Fiber enough.
- Players were unable to fish in the fishing pond when it was surrounded by buildings
- Players were stuck and had to refresh if they sheared a sheep but cancelled the refluff.
Player walkthrough for confusion issues:
- Carnival Games: Players can’t remove the carnival games even after the timer runs out.
- After the 4 days are run out for a carnival game and a player wants to complete it and remove it, they just have to go into the game manager and click on the “see score” in order for the win to register, and trigger the collection drop roll as well as to remove the game from their homestead.
- Carnival Games: Carnival collection items are not dropping
- Same as above directions, after the 4 days are run out for a carnival game and a player wants to complete it and remove it, they just have to go into the game manager and click on the “see score” in order for the win to register, and trigger the collection drop roll as well as to remove the game from their homestead.
To help boost your gameplay, here is a link that will grant your account a 7-course meal! (The link will work only once per account): Click Here
Do you want up to date info and help? Join and Like cegamers at Facebook.