Pioneer Trail – What Is Needed For The Bunny Breeding Missions Serie?
What is needed!
More mission Info and links here.
Summary of What is needed for the missions
- Mission 1 – Cabbage and/or Wild Nettles & Eggplant
- Mission 2 – Cabbage and/or Wild Nettles & Fully Grown Oak and Pine Trees
- Mission 3 – Lilac & Cabbage and/or Wild Nettles
- Mission 4 – Non Ride-able Horses, Cabbage and/or Wild Nettles
- Mission 5 – Plushy Rabbits Fully Grown Giant Bunny
Summary of What is needed for the wrappers
- Wrapper 1 – 50 Carrots, Rare Bunny
- Wrapper 2 – Judged Giant Bunny, Pygmy Striped & Chocolate Lopper
Summary of What is needed for the building
- Build 1 – Rocks, Carrots & Fully Grown Pine Trees
- Build 2 – Rocks, Carrots & Imported Silver Sheep
- Build 3 – Fully Grown Oak & Birch Trees & Imported Silver Sheep
- Build 4 – Fully Grown Oak & Birch Trees, Tin Forges & Imported Silver Sheep
We hope you enjoy this CEGamers article and we would love your feedback! Share your feedback below and be automatically entered to win a $5 Zynga Game card! (drawing once a month on all article comments for the current month)
Do you want up to date info and help, Join and Like CEGamers at The Pioneer Trail.
2,783 total views, 14 views today