How to Play Slingo!
In Slingo, the ultimate goal is to clear all the numbers on a card using the results given to you by the reels within 20 spins. You start out with 16 purple balls and 4 red balls.
The steps to follow are these:
1. Hit the Spin Button. This costs you one Purple Ball.
2. After the numbers on the reels come up, find the matches in the columns above each number. The faster you discover the matches, the more points you will score.
3. Try to get a Slingo! This is a row or column of matched tiles.
4. When the stack of coins on the left is full, the multiplier goes up, giving you more points.
5. The Green number tiles are part of a pattern. When the pattern is filled in, you are awarded a medal.
6. Use powerups to improve your score. These powerups can be purchased in the Shop.
7. After all the Purple balls are used up, the Final Countdown begins. The stakes go up during the Final Countdown.
8. When you have completed the stage, hit the Bank button to end the Stage. Also, at any point you can end the Stage by hitting the Home button in the upper right corner of the game window.