Pioneer Trail – What Is Needed For The Bunny Breeding Missions Serie?
What is needed!
More mission Info and links here.
Summary of What is needed for the missions
- Mission 1 – Cabbage and/or Wild Nettles & Eggplant
- Mission 2 – Cabbage and/or Wild Nettles & Fully Grown Oak and Pine Trees
- Mission 3 – Lilac & Cabbage and/or Wild Nettles
- Mission 4 – Non Ride-able Horses, Cabbage and/or Wild Nettles
- Mission 5 – Plushy Rabbits Fully Grown Giant Bunny
Summary of What is needed for the wrappers
- Wrapper 1 – 50 Carrots, Rare Bunny
- Wrapper 2 – Judged Giant Bunny, Pygmy Striped & Chocolate Lopper
Summary of What is needed for the building
- Build 1 – Rocks, Carrots & Fully Grown Pine Trees
- Build 2 – Rocks, Carrots & Imported Silver Sheep
- Build 3 – Fully Grown Oak & Birch Trees & Imported Silver Sheep
- Build 4 – Fully Grown Oak & Birch Trees, Tin Forges & Imported Silver Sheep
We hope you enjoy this CEGamers article and we would love your feedback! Share your feedback below and be automatically entered to win a $5 Zynga Game card! (drawing once a month on all article comments for the current month)
Do you want up to date info and help, Join and Like CEGamers at The Pioneer Trail.
3,338 total views, 1 views today